Business Studies- Poonam Gandhi
Author(s): Poonam Gandhi
Board/University: CBSE — Central Board of Secondary Education
Subject(s): Business Studies
Delivery → Checking...
About the book
- This book is strictly as per the latest CBSE syllabus and covers complete matter as per the NCERT book.
- After every topic, objective type questions and case studies are given based on the latest CBSE Sample Paper (2021). (Hints of their answers are given at the end of each chapter.)
- At the end of each chapter, 40 objective type questions (20 MCQs + 10 Fill in the blanks + 10 True/False) are given along with answers at the end.
- Keywords of each topic are given at the end of each topic, to help students to solve case studies.
- A flow chart of each chapter is given at the end to recap the topics covered in that chapter.
- Quick revision is given to revise all the topics in short time.
- At the end of each chapter, questions asked in last 7 years' board exam are given, so that the student may get an idea of what types of questions are expected from this chapter. (Hints of answers of these questions are also given).
- Case Studies are framed by using words strictly from the NCERT.
- Guidelines for project are also given. A sample project on Marketing Management is also given.
- The Subject Matter is presented in simple language, in points, and along with diagrams, so that the student may find it easy to understand.
- Case-based/Passage-based Questions are given from all the chapters.