Author(s): A K Srivastava
Board/University: CBSE — Central Board of Secondary Education
About the book
VK Publications brings to you resourceful study material for stellar preparation of the Chemistry Exam.
- For a better understanding of concepts, the text includes: -
- Significant information in accordance with chapters
- Activities section
- Flow Chart of Summary at the end
- Multiple Assessment (internal assessment)
- NCERT Exemplar Questions, Previous Year’s Questions and other Important Questions are added with Topic Wise ‘Sample Questions’ and ‘Practice Questions’.
- ‘Solved Corner’ includes
- NCERT Questions and Higher Order Thinking Skills-based Questions.
- Assessment at the end of every chapter includes:
- Very Short Answer Questions (VSAQ),
- Short Answer Questions (SAQ),
- Long Answer Questions (LAQ),
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs),
- Fill in the blanks,
- Truth or False,
- Match the Columns,
- Assertion-Reason Questions and passage-based Questions
- To assist in making observations and discoveries, the text includes the ‘Young Scientist’ Section.