NTA CUET (UG) Practice Paper Accountancy| Exam Preparation Book 2022
Board/University: Central Universities / National Testing Agency
Class: CUET (UG)
Delivery → Checking...
About the book
- In accordance with the most recent National Testing Agency standards.
- Questions on matching-type, reason-and-assertion-based, and statement-based questions, numerical types are the primary focus.
- It provides an effective tool for students to access the concepts learned in Accountancy and to be able to make inferences from the same.
- Includes all typology of objective type MCQs with special emphasis on reason and assertion-based, statement-based, matching-type, and numerical questions.
- Each of the 20 full-length practice papers along with answers and explanations. Contains questions from each component of the Accountancy domain, namely Accounting for Non-Profit Organizations and Partnership Firms, Company Accounts, and Financial Statement Analysis.