Xam idea Sample Papers Simplified Hindi B | Class 10 for 2023 Board Exam | Latest Sample Papers 2023 (New paper pattern based on CBSE Sample Paper released on 16th September)
Author(s): Editorial Board
Board/University: CBSE — Central Board of Secondary Education
About the book
Some salient features of this book are as follows:
1. This sample paper booklet begins with basic concepts about each chapter, providing a snapshot of the entire chapter. It hence facilitates the purpose of last-minute revisionary notes needed by the students.
2. To help students practice and evaluate their understanding, the booklet and a total of 15 sample papers.
It has -:
CBSE Sample Paper-2023 (Solved)
5 Sample Papers( Solved)- detailed step-by-step solutions
10 Sample Papers for Practice (answers for objective questions are included).
3. A blueprint based on the specimen paper released by the CBSE Board has also been included in this booklet to enable the students to gauge the unit-wise weightage and the marking scheme of the paper.
4. Effort has been made to model each practice paper based on the CBSE released sample paper 2023 hence all typology of questions (both objective and descriptive type questions) have been included.
5. Special emphasis has been laid to include the new typology of questions in each paper, i.e., matching-type MCQ, reason and assertion-based, statement-based, case-based, and miscellaneous questions.
6. This book is a one-stop destination for all the subject matter required for the final revision to ace the annual exams.