Xam idea Sample Papers Simplified Mathematics | Class 12 for 2023 Board Exam | Latest Sample Papers 2023 (New paper pattern based on CBSE Sample Paper released on 16th September)
Author(s): Editorial Board
Board/University: CBSE — Central Board of Secondary Education
About the book
The much-awaited “Sample Papers” for Mathematics by VK Global Publications is on its way.
The first-of-its-kind sample paper booklet, i.e., one incorporating not only the practice papers but also the basic concepts for each chapter, is here.
The practice papers in this booklet are designed per the sample paper released by the CBSE board to give its readers an edge over the others in preparing for the CBSE examinations in 2023.
Some salient features of this book are as follows:
1. This sample paper booklet begins with basic concepts about each chapter, providing a snapshot of the entire chapter. It hence facilitates the purpose of last-minute revisionary notes needed by the students.
2. To help students practice and evaluate their understanding, detailed solutions of the CBSE sample paper have been incorporated in this booklet, along with 15 sample papers. Five of these 15 sample papers include detailed step-by-step solutions, and the remaining ten papers are for practice by the students.
3. A blueprint based on CBSE Sample paper 2023 has been included in this booklet to enable the students to gauge the unit-wise weightage.
4. Effort has been made to model each practice paper based on the CBSE sample paper 2023, to include all typology of questions to be tested in the annual examination 2023.
5. Special emphasis has been laid to include the new typology of questions in each paper, i.e., objective-type (MCQ), assertion and reason-based, case study-based questions, etc.
6. This book is a one-stop destination for all the subject matter required for the final revision to ace the annual mathematics exam.
Your guide to annual exams 2023 is now “Simplified”!