Xam idea Sample Papers Simplified Samajik Vigyan | Class 10 for 2023 Board Exam
Author(s): Editorial Board
Board/University: CBSE — Central Board of Secondary Education
Subject(s): Social Science
About the book
Some salient features of this book are as follows:
1. This sample paper booklet begins with basic concepts about each chapter, providing a snapshot of the entire chapter. It hence facilitates the purpose of last-minute revisionary notes needed by the students.
2. To help students practice and evaluate their understanding, detailed solutions of the CBSE-released sample paper have been incorporated in this booklet and a total of 15 sample papers. Out of these 15 sample papers, five papers include detailed step-by-step solutions, and the remaining ten papers are for practice by the students (answers for objective questions are included).
3. A blueprint based on the specimen paper released by the CBSE Board has also been included in this booklet to enable the students to gauge the unit-wise weightage and the marking scheme of the paper.
4. Effort has been made to model each practice paper based on the CBSE released sample paper hence all typology of questions to be tested in the annual examination 2023 (both objective and descriptive type questions) have been included.
5. Special emphasis has been laid to include the new typology of questions in each paper, i.e., matching-type MCQ, reason and assertion-based, statement-based, case-based, and miscellaneous questions.
6. This book is a one-stop destination for all the subject matter required for the final revision to ace the annual social science exam.
Your guide to annual exams 2023 is now “Simplified”!